Join the Silvaris team of professionals.
We’re always looking for dynamic people to join our team! If you believe you are qualified for one of our available positions, please complete the form below. Our human resources team will review your application and contact you if we’d like to learn more.
Accounts Payable Clerk – Freight
Working at Silvaris
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our office as an Accounts Payable Clerk. In this role, you will be responsible for the Freight AP process – from processing, approval and posting – for all freight invoices, including working with all other functional areas of the company including accounting, sales and logistics. You will learn and know all the ins-and-outs of logistics and carrier information for the back office. This position will also be cross-trained in other accounting roles. This helps promote a team environment and allows greater flexibility for employees time off. Most work is done via email, telephone, MS Great Plains and our proprietary system.
In this position you will also:
- Process, approve and post all freight invoices
- Manage US & Canadian postage
- Assist with invoicing customers
- Requesting BOL and delivery tickets
- Posting including General Journal, AP & AR entries
- Uploading credit references and sending out credit requests
- Special projects and analysis on an as needed basis specified by management
This opportunity might be a good fit if you…
- Detail oriented, able to focus for periods of time
- Proficient with Outlook and other Office Suite products
- Familiar with PDFs and basic functions
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
- Team player attitude
- Experience with high volumes of email and documents
- Strong communicator via phone and email
What we have to offer:
- We offer a competitive salary in the range of $46,000 to $51,000, depending on qualifications and experience
- A relaxed business-casual environment and a smart, collaborative team
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan (after 6-month period)
- Flexible work hours around a core schedule of 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Hybrid opportunity available after 6-month period
- Centrally located office with parking included in Parkcenter area of Boise
More Reasons to join Silvaris:
- A flexible work-life balance. We understand that while we live in an “always on” 24/7 world, everyone has a personal life and we respect that.
Like what you’re reading?
We’d love to hear from you! Please use the form below to upload your resume & cover letter.
Get started toward a career at Silvaris!
Silvaris believes in supporting its employees with a great benefits program that includes paid time off, maternity/paternity leave, 401K, and more!